Conduct Branch deals with issuance of date sheets/building notices and appointment of supervisory staff of all examinations and payment of remuneration to supervisory and allied staff. Moreover, it deals with the conduct of practical exams.
Please follow the link for the date sheet:
Mr Adnan Rabnawaz
Admin Officer (Theory Section)
Assistant (Practical Section)
9th Merit List for Self Support Programs and 12th Merit List of Regular Undergraduate/Graduate Programs (Departments where Self Support Programs are not offered and still open merit seats are vacant) has been displayed
Successful candidates are required to bring the following documents.
1. Hard-copy of online admission form
2. Copies of all previous results cards/degrees
3. Original result card of terminal degree
4. Copy of CNIC (Father or applicant)
5. two recent photographs (passport size)
6. Undertaking on simple/plain paper (no need of stamp paper). Undertaking is available at
Please visit the following link to access merit lists: https://admissions.su.edu.pk/merits