For internationalizing the campus, developing global linkages, and strategic partnerships, Sargodha University is honored with a one year complimentary membership of the Washington-based Institute of International Education (IIE) Network, a global membership network of more than 7,000 professionals at 1,300 higher education institutions around the world, on August 26.
The membership with IIE Network will not only open new horizons of information for the students, faculty, and staff of the University but also plays a pivotal role in the internationalization of the Sargodha University.
- Access to COVID-19 Online Resource Hub which includes access to webinar recordings, IIE's surveys on the impact of COVID-19 on U.S campuses, and infographics on IIE's research
- Free and unlimited access to IIENetwork and Open Doors online for all designees
- Free subscription to IIE Interactive - IIE's weekly email newsletter, and IIENetworker Magazine
- Free copy of Open Doors report on international student mobility
- Eligibility to participate in the Andrew Heiskell Awards for Innovation in International Education
- Free access to the IIENetwork Membership Directory containing comprehensive listings and resources for networking and internationalizing the University, as well as important contact information for all IIE offices and other member institutions.
- Premium access and discounts to IIE conferences and events
- Information sharing of all the various IIE administered scholarship and fellowship programs for students, scholars, and administrators.