Dr. Junaid Akhter has done M.Phil Medical Lab Sciences from University of Health Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan. Before That, he completed BSc (Hons.) Medical Lab Sciences from Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Medical Lab Technologist at Chugtai Lahore Lab.
- Medical Microbiology
- Molecular Microbiology
- Infectious Diseases
- Antimicrobial Activity of Natural Products E.g. Honey.
- High Resistance in Uropethogens Isolated from Children at Pakistani Hospitals, Journal of University Medical & Dental College, (2018)
- An Overview of Diagnostic Approach to Dengue Virus Infection’’, Current Trends in Biomedical Engineering & Biosciences, (2018)
- HFE GENE MUTATIONS: Frequency of Two Common HFE Gene Mutations (C282Y & H63D) in an Immigrant Population (British Pakistanis) in UK., Professional Medical Journal, (2018)
- Prevalence of Metallo-β- Lactamase IMP and VIM Producing Gram Negative Bacteria at Different Hospitals of Lahore Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Zoology, (2018)