Dr. Najma Iqbal Malik has done PhD and Mphil from Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Gender Issues
- Clinical and Counseling Practice
- Development and Validation of Anila Psychological Capital Scale (APS) for Pakistani Adolescents , Journal of Behavioral Sciences , (2019)
- Relationship Between Social Acceptance and Quality of Life Among Orthopedically Disable Students, Jounal of Postgraduate Medical Institute , (2018)
- Relationship of Loneliness and Psychological Well-being Among University Hostels Students: Moderating Role of Self-esteem, Journal of Research in Social Sciences (JRSS), (2018)
- The Moderating Role of Social Intelligence In Explaining Attachment Style and Emotional Intelligence Among Young Adults, Pakistan Journal of Psychology, (2017)