Dr. Muhammad Naeem-ul-Hassan has done His PhD in Genetic Engineering from The National University of Malaysia , Malaysia. Before that he completed His MSc. in Chemistry (Biochemistry) from Institute of Chemistry, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- • Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Acute Toxicity Study of a Polysaccharide Based Hydrogel from Linseed for Potential Use in Drug Delivery System., Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences , Vol. 54 (2018)
- Arabidopsis Thaliana SKP1 Interacting Protein 11 (At2g02870) Negatively Regulates the Release of Green Leaf Volatiles, RSC Advances , Vol. 7 (2017)
- Glucuronoxylan-mediated Silver Nanoparticles: Green Synthesis, Antimicrobial and Wound Healing Applications, RSC Advances , Vol. 7 (2017)
- Green Leaf Volatiles: Biosynthesis, Biological Functions and Their Applications in Biotechnology. , Plant Biotechnology Journal , Vol. 13 (2015)