Mr. Taseer Ahmad has done MPhil in Pharmacology from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Before That, he completed Pharm.D from Gomal University, Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan.
- Basic Pharmacological Techniques
- Electrophysiological Techniques
- Natural Products Effects on Hypertension and Myocardial Ischemia in Animal Models
- Estimation of the Effect of Sodium Channel Blockers on the Motility and Viability of Human Sperm In-vitro, Asian Pacific Journal of Reproduction, Vol. 7 (2018)
- Phytochemical Analysis and Cardiotonic Activity of Methanolic Extract of Ranunculus Muricatus Linn. in Isolated Rabbit Heart., ACTA Poloniae Pharmaceutica – Drug Research, Vol. 73 2016
- Evaluatin of Antihypertensive Activity of Sonchus Asper. in Rats, ACTA Poloniae Pharmaceutica – Drug Research, Vol. 73 (2016)
- Phytochemical and Antihypertensive Effects of Aqueous Methanolic Extract of Caralluma Tuberculata N.E.Br (AMECT) in Sprauge Dawely Rats, Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Vol. 14 (2015)