Noreen Khalid has done M.Phil in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from Islamia University, Bahawalpur, Pakistan.Before That,she done Pharma.D from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Previously,she Served as a Lecturer in Akson College of Health Sciences ( College of Pharmacy) Mirpur AJK, Pakistan.
- Natural Product Chemistry Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Synthesis, Spectral Characterization and Enzyme Inhibition Studies of Different Chlorinated Sulfonamides., Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 27 2014
- Characterization and Biological Evaluation of M-Phenetidine Derivatives., Journal of Chemical Society of Pakistan, Vol. 37 (2015)
- Phytochemical Potential, Antioxidant Activities And Enzyme Inhibitory Properties Of Crude Extract From Gisekia Pharnaceoides Linn (Molluginaceae)., Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 04 (2017)
- Inhibition Properties of Flavonoids from Giskekiapharnaceoides to Some Clinically Important Enzymes, Latin American Journal of Pharmacy, Vol. 37 (2018)