Ms. Naunain Mehmood
Ms. Naunain Mehmood has done M.phil in Zoology from Department of Zoology, University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. She has Served as Assistant Director Fisheries in Fisheries Department, Government of Punjab, Pakistan.
- Fish and Wildlife Ecology
- Environmental Toxicology
- Potential Health Risk Assessment of Potato (Solanum Tuberosum L.) Grown on Metal Contaminated Soils in the Central Zone of Punjab, PakistanChemosphere, Chemosphere, (2017).
- Evaluation of Heavy Metals in Various Cigarette Brands Marketed in Pakistan and Their Implications for Public Health, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, (2017).
- Bioaccumulation of Heavy Metals from Contaminated Soil to the Vegetable Commonly Consumed in Pakistan: Implications for Public Health, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, (2016.)
- A Comparative Study On Nutritional Composition Of Some Selected Wild Plants Of Semi-Arid Environment In Punjab, Pakistan, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, (2016).