Dr. Mudassar Hussain Shah
Dr. Mudassar H. Shah has done PhD in Mass Communication from School of Journalism and Information Communication, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China.
- Advertising and Strategic Public Relations
- International Communication
- Theories and Emerging Prespectives Over Mass Communication
- Technologies and Their Different Impacts at Human Communication and Societies.
- Portrayal of American Drone Attacks Against Terrorists: Coverage In Editorials by The Washington Post and Dawn, International Journal of Communication and Media Studies (IJCMS) , (2016).
- Exploring Elements 0f Sensationalism, Negativism, Falsification and Code Of Ethics in Breaking News Hypotheses: How College Students Perceive News Valence From Satellite TV Channels in Pakistan, International Journal of Advance Research, (2016).
- Confucian And Islamic Perspective Of Relational Corporate Social Responsibility: The Model Covering Non-Material Dimensions, International Journal of Research In Humanities, Arts and Literature (Impact: IJRHAL), (2016).
- Evaluating Horrific Cinema from The Hypotheses of Psychological Effects on College Students of Two Cities of Pakistan, International Journal of Advance Research, (2016).