Ms. Sarvat Rahim
Ms.Sarvat Rahim has done M.Phil from Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Before That, She completed M.Sc from University of Sargodha,Sargodha, Pakistan.
- Taxonomy and Ethnobotany of Medicinal Plants
- Conservation Genetics
- An Ethnobotanical Survey of Medicinal Plants Used for the Treatment of Snakebite and Scorpion Sting Among the People of Namal Valley, Mianwali District, Punjab, Pakistan, Applied Ecology and Environmental Research, (2018)
- Ethnomedicinal Uses of Plants for the Treatment of Malaria in Soon Valley, Khushab, Pakistan, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Vol. 200 (2017)
- Seed Morphology of Zanthoxylum (Rutaceae) in China and Its Systematic Significance, Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol. 48 (2016)
- Hepatoprotective Activity of Opuntiadillenii(kergwal)Haw. Fruit Pulp Extract Against Cadmium Induced Toxicity in Mice, Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences, Vol. 26 (2016)