Dr. Aaqib Shahzad Alvi
Dr. Aaqib Shahzad Alvi has done PhD in Social Work from University of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan. Before That, he completed MSc in Social Work from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Gerontological Social Work
- Mental Health and Aging
- Ethical Standards and Social Work Practice
- Prevalence and Predictors of Mental Health Problems Among an Elderly Population of Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Applied Social Sciences, (2015).
- Depression Among the Community Dwelling Elderly in Punjab, Pakistan, The Professional Medical Journal, (2015).
- The Self Concept: A Transgender Perspective., The Explorer Islamabad, 2018
- Expectations and Satisfaction with the Public Hospitals: A Case Study of Tertiary Care Allied Hospitals of Rawalpindi., Rawal Medical Journal, 2019
- Six months fellowship - International Research Support Initiative program (IRSIP) funded by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan, in the university of Dundee, Scotland U.K.