Dr. Ghulam Sarwar has done PhD in Soil Science from University of Kassel Witzenhausen, Germany. Before That, he completed M.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture in Soil Science from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Soil Salinity and Plant Nutrition
- Nutritional Status in Soil and Uptake by Plants
- Salt Concentration in Soil Solution
- Salt Stress on Nutrition Uptake from the Soil
- Improvement of Soil Physical and Chemical Properties with Compost Application in Rice-wheat Cropping System, Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol.40, (2008).
- Use of Compost an Environment Friendly Technology for Enhancing Rice-wheat Production in Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol.39, (2007).
- Evaluation of Fungicides and Biopesticides for the Control of Fusarium Wilt of Tomato, Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol. 49 (2017)
- Comparative Efficiency of High (triple Super Phosphate) and Low (rock Phosphate) Grade P Nutrition Source Enriched with Organic Amendment in Maize Crop., Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol. 48 (2016)