Dr. Muhammad Anwar-Ul-Haq has done His PhD from University of Siena, Italy.Previously he Worked as Research Associate Under Pakistan Science Foundation Project in Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Laser Spectroscopy
- Pulsed Laser Deposition (PLD) of Thin Film
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS)
- Substrate Temperature Effects on the Structural, Compositional and Electrical Properties of VO 2 Thin Films Deposited by Pulsed Laser Deposition, Surface and Interface Analysis, Vol. 50(2018)
- On the Perturbation of the 6snd 1,3D2 Series by the 5d7d 1D2 State of Barium, Laser Physics, Vol. 28(2018)
- Elemental Analysis of Black Salt by Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy and Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Analytical Letters, Vol. 498(2016)
- Spatial Diagnostics of the Laser Produced Tin Plasma in Air, Laser Physics, Vol. 26(2016)
- Establishing a Pulsed Laser Deposition facility and the growth of crystalline thin films and their characterizations sponsored by HEC.