Dr. Shaista Khalid has done PhD & MA in Education from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Social Psychology
- Ethics and Education
- English Language Learning
- Organizational Behavior
- A Measure of Students’ and Teachers’ Level of Tolerance Towards Religious and Social Factors, Pakistan Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology, Vol. 11 (2013).
- Public Sector University Governance in Punjab: a Case of University of Veterinary and Animal Science, Lahore, Public Policy and Administration Research, (2014).
- University Students’ Awareness of Metacognitive Reading Strategies and Reading Comprehension, Journal of Educational Sciences & Research, Vol. 2 (2015).
- Development and Validation of Social Tolerance Scale, Journal of Educational Sciences & Research, Vol. 5 (2017).