Mr. Abd Ur Rehman has done M.Sc. (Hons.) in Animal Nutrition from University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Use of Non-conventional Feed Resources in Poultry and Ruminant Diet
- Use of Growth Promoters Alternative to Antibiotics
- Production and Health in Relation to Nutrition
- Impact of Dietary Humic Acid Supplementation on Performance, Some Blood Metabolites and Carcass Traits of Broiler Chicks, Indian J. Anim. Sci, (2016)
- Effect of Different Processing Methods of Pigeon Pea (Cajanus Cajan) on Growth Performance, Carcass Traits, and Blood Biochemical and Hematological Parameters of Broiler Chickens, Turk. J. Vet. Anim. Sci, (2016).
- Extrusion of Feed/feed Ingredients and Its Effect on Digestibility and Performance of Poultry: A Review, International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, (2015).
- Chemical Composition and Digestion Kinetics of Urea-molasses Treated Wheat Straw Ensiled with Fibrolytic Enzyme in Ruminally Cannulated Buffalo Bulls., J. Anim. Plant Sci, (2014).