Sargodha University Incubation Center (SUIC)
Sargodha university incubation center is a business support process that helps speed up the Successful development of newly formed and emergent companies by providing entrepreneurs with a selection of pro-active concentrated guidance, value-added support, and access to critical tools, information, coaching/training, networking opportunities, resources and services. These services are especially developed and coordinated by the SUIC management and offered through its network of contacts. Sargodha university incubation center main goal is to produce successful firms that will leave the program financially viable and freestanding. The graduates of SUIC will have the potential to create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, commercialize new technologies, and strengthen local and national economies. Crucial to the definition of a SUIC is the provision of management guidance, technical assistance and consulting tailored to the needs of the young growing companies. SUIC also provide clients access to appropriate rental space and flexible leases, shared basic business services and equipment, technology support services and assistance in obtaining the finance necessary for company growth. All this assistance would be provided by SUIC at Sargodha University. Ideally, a company would be ready for graduation from SUIC in 6-18 months.
The primary objectives of SUIC are:
- Create new start-ups comprising Sargodha university students, faculty and alumni.
- Leverage Sargodha university research and professional expertise.
- Create job opportunities in the region.
- Reduce barriers to entry for enthusiastic entrepreneurs with bright ideas and high energy.
- Boost a culture of entrepreneurship among Sargodha university fraternity.
- Aligning the objectives with Sargodha university, HEC’s and Government of Pakistan’s vision.
- To help create a knowledge-based economy in Pakistan.
- Create a strong infrastructure for technology transfer in Sargodha university by developing an Entrepreneurial eco-system.
Sargodha university incubation center mission is to encourage and accelerate the creation of Innovative businesses and jobs in Sargodha university fraternity. We intend to become a hub for Sargodha university startups and provide value-added services required to support the incubated Companies’ success. We plan to help the startup companies gain access to the best available mentors, training, high-tech labs, professional assistance, and other value added services that will move them onto the fast track to success.