Mr. Faheem Arshad has been teaching in the Department of English, University of Sargodha since 2005. During his job, he held numerous academic and other positions. He remained Deputy Director Student Affiars of the varsity and Departmenal Director Student Affairs. He also worked as editor of Varsity's monthly Newsletter and represented Pakistan as focal person of Pakistani delegation to China in 2017. He has been assigned the charge of the Resident Officer of University of Sargodha on July 02, 2021. His vast experience of academics will certainly be beneficial for strengthening the bond between academics and administration.
9th Merit List for Self Support Programs and 12th Merit List of Regular Undergraduate/Graduate Programs (Departments where Self Support Programs are not offered and still open merit seats are vacant) has been displayed
Successful candidates are required to bring the following documents.
1. Hard-copy of online admission form
2. Copies of all previous results cards/degrees
3. Original result card of terminal degree
4. Copy of CNIC (Father or applicant)
5. two recent photographs (passport size)
6. Undertaking on simple/plain paper (no need of stamp paper). Undertaking is available at
Please visit the following link to access merit lists: https://admissions.su.edu.pk/merits